Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

To All The Present And Future SFI/TC/R-ECA Movers

Posted 3 months ago

To All The Movers -Present & Future - Are you dedicated to following the Launchpad Lessons? You'll still need your Sponsors and Upline mentors to guide you along your path to $uccess in your new marketing Business. Will you be disciple enough to follow through with all the information you'll be receiving? Never fear, with the help and guidance of your mentors you'll be directed and assisted to success. Are you willing to take the steps that will be necessary to take along this path to success? SFI is betting on you. Our relationships, our lives, and our happiness keep improving when we have positive growth in our new marketing businesses. If all of us put out just a little more quality effort, and a few extra dollars invested in the proper places , we can be confident our chances for success will be increased greatly. There is a great abundance of things at SFI that we can all partake of that will allow us to build our teams and businesses. SFI provides us, at no cost, the tools and training that is needed. SFI can only provide you the tools and a path (SFI/TC/R-ECA) that will make it easier to succeed. However, you will need these tools and training to travel the path. It is no accident that you are reading this post. We all need to work together to fulfill your desires, dreams, and goals. I'm sure you have set your sights on having financial freedom for yourself and your family. If you have a dream, you'll certainly need a Team. We need to build, starting now. We need an excellent mind-set, built with great confidence, and a very passionate desire to succeed. Then we need to build a great team to help us turn our dreams and goals into a reality. The manner in which way we get started in our marketing businesses is so important. It seems that when we concentrate intensely on something we are doing, and do it well, the remaining portion is finished very smoothly. So it behooves all of us to really put all out effort at the beginning of our new career and the remaining, and ongoing procedures will follow with much less effort. Thanks for all you do, and best of luck for all your future marketing efforts building your teams. Bless you and yours, Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper
To All The Movers -Present & Future -
Are you dedicated to following the Launchpad Lessons? You'll still need your Sponsors and Upline mentors to guide you along your path to $uccess in your new marketing Business. Will you be disciple enough to follow through with all the
information you'll be receiving? Never fear, with the help and guidance of your mentors you'll be directed and assisted
to success. Are you willing to take the steps that will be necessary to take along this path to success? SFI is betting on you.
Our relationships, our lives, and our happiness keep improving when we have positive growth in our new marketing
businesses.
If all of us put out just a little more quality effort, and a few extra dollars invested in the proper places , we can be
confident our chances for success will be increased greatly. There is a great abundance of things at SFI that we can
all partake of that will allow us to build our teams and businesses. SFI provides us, at no cost, the tools and training that
is needed.
SFI can only provide you the tools and a path (SFI/TC/R-ECA) that will make it easier to succeed. However, you will need
these tools and training to travel the path.
It is no accident that you are reading this post. We all need to work together to fulfill your desires, dreams, and goals.
I'm sure you have set your sights on having financial freedom for yourself and your family.
If you have a dream, you'll certainly need a Team. We need to build, starting now. We need an excellent mind-set, built
with great confidence, and a very passionate desire to succeed.
Then we need to build a great team to help us turn our dreams and goals into a reality.
The manner in which way we get started in our marketing businesses is so important. It seems that when we concentrate
intensely on something we are doing, and do it well, the remaining portion is finished very smoothly. So it behooves all
of us to really put all out effort at the beginning of our new career and the remaining, and ongoing procedures will
follow with much less effort.
Thanks for all you do, and best of luck for all your future marketing efforts building your teams. Bless you and yours, Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper

9x SUPPORT
Bruce H.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago

Hi Bruce, Thanks For this awesome post, hope it will motivate a lot of new SFIers.
Hi Bruce, Thanks For this awesome post, hope it will motivate a lot of new SFIers.
Kenneth N.

Nigeria

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Bruce for the inspiration post.God bless u too.
Thank you Bruce for the inspiration post.God bless u too.
5x SUPPORT
Moza M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you bruce for your post..we need to creat a good team relation..and revisit our launch pad lessons..be patient to the great work you doing, and also know how and where to invest indeed.
Thank you bruce for your post..we need to creat a good team relation..and revisit our launch pad lessons..be patient to the great work you doing, and also know how and where to invest indeed.
David W.

Kenya

Liked by Marija P.

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you for sharing this, Master Bruce. :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: I will definitely share this to my affiliates for a boost. Anne
Thank you for sharing this, Master Bruce.

I will definitely share this to my affiliates for a boost.

Anne
5x SUPPORT
Anna Marie D.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 3 months ago, edited 3 months ago

[quote=1363786]To All The Movers -Present & Future - Are you dedicated to following the Launchpad Lessons? You'll still need your Sponsors and Upline mentors to guide you along your path to $uccess in your new marketing Business. Will you be disciple enough to follow through with all the information you'll be receiving? Never fear, with the help and guidance of your mentors you'll be directed and assisted to success. Are you willing to take the steps that will be necessary to take along this path to success? SFI is betting on you. Our relationships, our lives, and our happiness keep improving when we have positive growth in our new marketing businesses. If all of us put out just a little more quality effort, and a few extra dollars invested in the proper places , we can be confident our chances for success will be increased greatly. There is a great abundance of things at SFI that we can all partake of that will allow us to build our teams and businesses. SFI provides us, at no cost, the tools and training that is needed. SFI can only provide you the tools and a path (SFI/TC/R-ECA) that will make it easier to succeed. However, you will need these tools and training to travel the path. It is no accident that you are reading this post. We all need to work together to fulfill your desires, dreams, and goals. I'm sure you have set your sights on having financial freedom for yourself and your family. If you have a dream, you'll certainly need a Team. We need to build, starting now. We need an excellent mind-set, built with great confidence, and a very passionate desire to succeed. Then we need to build a great team to help us turn our dreams and goals into a reality. The manner in which way we get started in our marketing businesses is so important. It seems that when we concentrate intensely on something we are doing, and do it well, the remaining portion is finished very smoothly. So it behooves all of us to really put all out effort at the beginning of our new career and the remaining, and ongoing procedures will follow with much less effort. Thanks for all you do, and best of luck for all your future marketing efforts building your teams. Bless you and yours, Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA. Bruce Harper [/quote] In latest news letter, I am elated I still get to keep refferal status for the ECAs I have recruited ... I understand not receiving Rewardicals for not ranking up to EA ... It is now okay for non-EA rank affiliates to recruite & manage for those who do not have time/skills to do so? I am a whiz at management; especially online ... wonder if non-EA ranked affiliates can get management assignments for ECAs??? I love "in the beginning" challenges ... Jan :palm_tree:
Bruce H. posted:
To All The Movers -Present & Future -
Are you dedicated to following the Launchpad Lessons? You'll still need your Sponsors and Upline mentors to guide you along your path to $uccess in your new marketing Business. Will you be disciple enough to follow through with all the
information you'll be receiving? Never fear, with the help and guidance of your mentors you'll be directed and assisted
to success. Are you willing to take the steps that will be necessary to take along this path to success? SFI is betting on you.
Our relationships, our lives, and our happiness keep improving when we have positive growth in our new marketing
businesses.
If all of us put out just a little more quality effort, and a few extra dollars invested in the proper places , we can be
confident our chances for success will be increased greatly. There is a great abundance of things at SFI that we can
all partake of that will allow us to build our teams and businesses. SFI provides us, at no cost, the tools and training that
is needed.
SFI can only provide you the tools and a path (SFI/TC/R-ECA) that will make it easier to succeed. However, you will need
these tools and training to travel the path.
It is no accident that you are reading this post. We all need to work together to fulfill your desires, dreams, and goals.
I'm sure you have set your sights on having financial freedom for yourself and your family.
If you have a dream, you'll certainly need a Team. We need to build, starting now. We need an excellent mind-set, built
with great confidence, and a very passionate desire to succeed.
Then we need to build a great team to help us turn our dreams and goals into a reality.
The manner in which way we get started in our marketing businesses is so important. It seems that when we concentrate
intensely on something we are doing, and do it well, the remaining portion is finished very smoothly. So it behooves all
of us to really put all out effort at the beginning of our new career and the remaining, and ongoing procedures will
follow with much less effort.
Thanks for all you do, and best of luck for all your future marketing efforts building your teams. Bless you and yours, Bye for now, Buy SFI/TC/R-ECA.
Bruce Harper

In latest news letter, I am elated I still get to keep refferal status for the ECAs I have recruited ... I understand not receiving Rewardicals for not ranking up to EA ...

It is now okay for non-EA rank affiliates to recruite & manage for those who do not have time/skills to do so?

I am a whiz at management; especially online ... wonder if non-EA ranked affiliates can get management assignments for ECAs???

I love "in the beginning" challenges ...

Jan

5x SUPPORT
Jan G.

United States

Posted 3 months ago

Dear Mr .Bruce, thank you for this post. I hope that people will start to believe in success here,and give maximum in their engagement. If they only follow the steps, and start to calculated a little ,success will be there. I wish you all the best, Marija
Dear Mr .Bruce,
thank you for this post.
I hope that people will start to believe in success here,and give maximum in their engagement.
If they only follow the steps, and start to calculated a little ,success will be there.
I wish you all the best,
Marija
2x SUPPORT
Marija P.

Serbia

Posted 3 months ago

Thank you Mr Bruce
Thank you Mr Bruce
Kamana J.

Rwanda

| Edit settings